CESAM hosts the OYSTER workshop
Published in 23/9/2022
On 29th and 30th of September, a workshop for will be held at the University of Aveiro for the early-career researchers members (MSc, PhD students and young researchers - PhD up to 5 years) of OYSTER – EuroMarine (Orienting Young ScienTists of EuromaRine) to address their problems faced in academic life.
- Location and Date: 29th September - 10:15 AM - Meeting and Translation Room – Central and Rectory Building - Building nº25, University of Aveiro
- Sign up here: https://forms.office.com/r/fcJeqmeQk8 until 27th September
We will be 9 members from several countries/institutions that belong to EuroMarine: Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Finland and Portugal of course.
Created in 2018, OYSTER is an independent working group funded by the EuroMarine network. OYSTER is dedicated to promoting and supporting opportunities for Early Career Researchers (ECRs) in marine science.
The aims of OYSTER are:
- ENGAGE with and represent early career scientists within the EuroMarine network;
- CONTRIBUTE towards the cohesive outreach and capacity building of early career scientists across EuroMarine member organisations;
- DEVELOP initiatives to support and integrate young researchers within the European marine landscape.
Join OYSTER members and bring your issues and concerns as ECR in marine science! We want to hear from you to work for a better marine-science career for ECRs!