Gabriela Faria Oliveira
- Author Name : OLIVEIRA, G. F.
- Doctoral Programme:
- Thesis title: Populational Dynamic of Mytilus galloprovincialis in two Portuguese Marine Protected Areas and the fecundity along the coast
- Supervisor: Henrique Queiroga
- Researcher ID:
- ORCID: 0000-0002-3272-9168
- Ciencia ID:
- Department: Biology
- Research Group: Coastal and Deep-Ocean Ecology & Conservation (CDEC) Thesis title: Populational Dynamic of Mytilus galloprovincialis in two Portuguese Marine Protected Areas and the fecundity along the coast Supervisor: Henrique Queiroga Category: BO Grant type: BD Funding entity: CAPES - Brasil Grant reference: BEX 13724/13-4 Start date: 2014-02-01 End date: 2018-01-31
MSc in Biological Oceanography, Oceanographic Institute, USP, São Paulo, Brazil.
DTI, CNPq, Brazil. Project: Chemical Extraction and Characterization of carotenoids from distinct biomass
MSc, CNPq and FAPESP, Brazil. Project: Improved methodology for determination of digestibility in diets for cultured penaeid shrimp
Proença L. .A., Oliveira G. .F. (1999) Análise de ácido domóico em moluscos cultivados no litoral de Santa Catarina. Brazilian Journal Of Aquatic Science And Technology, 3 , (1), 27-32. See more
2009 - 2014: Technical Support to Sustainable Development of Fisheries and Aquaculture at Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture, Brazil
2004: Research Fellow (RHAE-DTI, CNPq) at Center for Agricultural Science of Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
2003: Technical services on physical oceanography at Almirante Paulo Moreira Institute of Marine Studies (IEAPM) of Brazilian Navy, Brazil
2005 - 2008: MSc in Biological Oceanography, Oceanographic Institute, University of São Paulo
1997 - 2002: BSc in Oceanography, University of Vale do Itajaí (UNIVALI)
CESAM © 2022 | All rights reserved.