És alun@ de Doutoramento e queres dar uma palestra dobre o teu trabalho e ganhar um prémio?
Publicado em 23/11/2018
[Conteúdo apenas disponível em inglês]
"Research Summit is coming (28-29, nov 2018), and will have a brand new set of exciting features, besides the interesting topics that will be intensively discussed in the 2 days of celebration of research at the UA.
6 slots of approximately half an hour each will be available for you to present your work in 4 minutes followed by a 2 minute short question slot. The jury will be a set of personalities deeply engaged in research in the different areas and will assess the best overall PhD pitch in each session (quality of presentation, quality of the work & impact).
The prizes per session will be exciting: - best pitch award of 300€ for usage inside your research unit for pursuing your objectives; - best pitch certificate; - mention and summary at the research@ua and news@ua; - your pitch public (if you allow) at the EDUA site in a special section.
What you have to do? Put together the best pitch you can about your PhD work and present it in English and in the highest impact possible.
The minimum set of information is:
- title and team (mentions to the research group are also accepted)
- research challenge(s)
- research method and techniques
- available relevant result(s)
- current impact (conferences, fairs, journals, shows, etc)
- classify the PhD in terms of the sustainable goals of UN in the presentation and following the instructions of an email that you will receive with your credentials and with the subject : Convite para participar num inquérito, and coming from : firstname.lastname@example.org. *
No more than 5 slides using mandatorily template attached are required. [The template for the presentation is available on the INTRANET]
Are you eligible? You can apply if you have a valid registration at an active PhD at the university of Aveiro and have not defended the thesis prior to October 2018, inclusive.
To whom submit the work? Apply to email@example.com up to 23h59 of 25th of November of 2018 with the subject: research pitch - Research Summit
Thanks and hope for the best.
Artur Silva, João Coutinho and António Teixeira"