MEC2019 - 5th Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Morphodynamics
Published in 15/2/2019
The 5th Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Morphodynamics will be held by the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, 24-26 June 2019.
This event is supported by CESAM through the participation of some of its members in the organizing and scientific committees and intends to be a presentation forum of research works related with the morphodynamics of coastal zones. Moreover, the event aims to potentiate the discussion of ideas and spread the knowledge on coastal zones.
The works for oral and poster presentations may be submitted under the following themes:
- Estuarine and coastal dynamics
- Data analysis
- Climate change impacts in coastal zones
- Anthropic interventions in coastal zones
- Coastal risks
- Spatial planning and management of coastal zones
Works on the dissemination of research projects related with the estuarine and coastal morphodynamics will also be accepted.
- Abstract submission (2 pages limit): 28th Feb 2019
- Abstract acceptance: 30 Mar 2019
- Early-bird registration: 30 Apr 2019
- Regular registration: 24 Jun 2019