ICFC 2019 - International Conference on Food Contaminants
Publicado em 10/5/2019
[Apenas disponível em Inglês]
The International Conference on Food Contaminants: challenges on risk assessment (ICFC 2019) will be held in Aveiro (Portugal) on the 26th and 27th September, 2019.
This multidisciplinary congress provides a forum for both internationally established and young researchers to exchange advanced knowledge on Food Contaminants and Human Health.
The congress will include keynote lectures given by world-renowned scholars, in addition to platform and poster presentations. Several sessions will cover developments and new challenges in risk assessment:
- Session 1 - Challenges in risk assessment in foods: new perspectives
- Session 2 – Human exposure to chemical food contaminants
- Session 3 – Other agents (microbiological and nutritional) affecting risks
- Session 4 – Risk-benefit assessment in foods in Europe
- Abstract submission: 16 Jun
- Early-bird registration: 31 Jul
- Late registration: 17 Sep
Website of the event here.