ICFC 2019 - International Conference on Food Contaminants
Published in 21/5/2019
The International Conference on Food Contaminants: challenges on risk assessment (ICFC 2019) will be held in Aveiro (Portugal) on the 26th and 27th September, 2019 and has several CESAM members in the organizing an scientific committees.
This multidisciplinary congress provides a forum for both internationally established and young researchers to exchange advanced knowledge on Food Contaminants and Human Health.
The congress will include keynote lectures given by world-renowned scholars, in addition to platform and poster presentations. Several sessions will cover developments and new challenges in risk assessment:
- Session 1 - Challenges in risk assessment in foods: new perspectives
- Session 2 – Human exposure to chemical food contaminants
- Session 3 – Other agents (microbiological and nutritional) affecting risks
- Session 4 – Risk-benefit assessment in foods in Europe
- Abstract submission: 16 Jun
- Early-bird registration: 31 Jul
- Late registration: 17 Sep
Website of the event here.