CESAM in the scientific commission of Jornadas Luso-Espanholas de Hidrografia
Published in 13/2/2020
The Instituto Hidrográfico (Portugal) and Instituto Hidrográfico de la Marina (Spain) co-organize, for the first time, the 1st Luso-Spanish Journeys on Hydrography. The CESAM researcher, Doctor Ana Lillebø, belongs to the scientific commission of this event.
These journeys will happen in Instituto Hidrográfico from 23 to 25 June. This event occurs in the context of the World Hydrography Day (21 June) and is an opportunity for the scientific community discuss themes related with hydrographic engineering and in related areas. The themes that are going to be addressed in the journeys are:
- Navigation and Maritime Services
- Marine Geology
- Chemistry in marine environments
- Sea Technologies
- Marine Geospatial Data infrastructures
- Abstract submission: 13 Mar
- Extended abstract submission: 04 May
- Release of temporary program: 15 Apr
- Registration: 15 Apr – 09 Jun
More information here.