Pereira J.L., Mendes C.D., Gonçalves F. (2009) Acute and Chronic effects of a mixture of formulated pesticides and its corresponding active ingredients in Daphnia magna. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 18 , (7b), 1281-1288. See more
Mendes C.D., Pereira J.L., Gonçalves F. (2007) Acute and Chronic effects of Stam Novel FloÂ® (commercial solution) and its active ingredient Propanil in Daphnia magna.
Fresen Environ Bull, 16
, (5), 537-542.
Pereira J.L., Mendes C.D., Gonçalves F. (2007) Short- and long-term responses of Daphnia spp. to Propanil exposures in distinct food supply scenarios.
Ecotoxicology And Environmental Safety, 68
WoS Papers (3) Other Papers (0) Books (0) Book Chapter (1) Thesis (1) Communications (0) Other Publications (0) Reports (0)
Mendes, C., Pereira, J.L., Marques, S.M., Gonçalves, F.J.M.G. (2018) Temporal and spatial variation of freshwater benthic communities challenged by acid mine drainage. In: Acid mine drainage: chemistry, effects and treatment. Lucas Henderson . (EDS.), 37-64. 978-1-53614-222-8. See more
Mendes C.C.D. (2016) Ecological assessment of environmental quality on lotic systems. PhD Thesis. . See more
Ecotoxicology ; Environmental Biology; Science Teaching
- 2002/2003 - Pre-service biology teacher training - E.B. 2,3/S Pedro Álvares Cabral of Belmonte
- January to July of 2004 - Biology and Geology teacher – College of Imaculada Conceição of Viseu
- 2006 to 2007 - Teacher trainer - Institute of Employment and Vocational Training of Viseu
- 2006 to 2009 - Teacher trainer of Experimental Science in Primary Schools - Superior School of Education - Polytechnic Institute of Viseu
- 2006 to 2017 - Assistant lecturer - Superior School of Education - Polytechnic Institute of Viseu
- 2016 - PhD in Biology - University of Aveiro
- 2006 - Master degree in Toxicology - University of Aveiro
- 2006 - Post-graduate degree in Special Education - Piaget Institute of Viseu
- 2003 - Licenciate Degree in Biology and Geology - University of Aveiro
- 2003 - Post-graduate degree in Bioethics - Portuguese Catholic University
CESAM © 2020 | All rights reserved.