Natália Pegoraro Rodrigues
- Thesis title: iNNER - Mechanistic Approach to Assess Effects of Nanomaterials in the Environment
- Supervisor: Dr. Janeck Scott-Fordsmand, Dra. Mónica Amorim and Dr. Tito Trindade
- Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/U-8978-2017
- ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0076-4188
- Ciencia ID:
- Department: Biology
- Research Group: Stress Biology (SB)
- ISI Web of KnowledgeSM search factor: AU=(Pegoraro, Natália or Rodrigues, P. Natália) AND AD=(Aveiro and CESAM) Thesis title: iNNER - Mechanistic Approach to Assess Effects of Nanomaterials in the Environment Supervisor: Dr. Janeck Scott-Fordsmand, Dra. Mónica Amorim and Dr. Tito Trindade Category: BO Grant type: BD Funding entity: FCT - Foundation for Science and Technology Grant reference: SFRH / BD / 87787 / 2012 Start date: 2013-04-01 End date: 2020-06-30
Mendonça M.C.P., Rodrigues N.P., Scott-Fordsmand J.J., de Jesus M.B., Amorim M.J.B. (2020) The toxicity of silver nanomaterials (NM 300K) is reduced when combined with N-Acetylcysteine: Hazard assessment on Enchytraeus crypticus. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, 256 . See more
Mendonça M.C.P., Rodrigues N.P., de Jesus M.B., Amorim M.J.B. (2019) Graphene-Based Nanomaterials in Soil: Ecotoxicity Assessment Using Enchytraeus crypticus Reduced Full Life Cycle. NANOMATERIALS, 9 , (6), . See more
Gomes S.I.L., Roca C.P., Pegoraro N., Trindade T., Scott-Fordsmand J.J., Amorim M.J.B. (2018) High-throughput tool to discriminate effects of NMs (Cu-NPs, Cu-nanowires, CuNO3, and Cu salt aged): transcriptomics in Enchytraeus crypticus. NANOTOXICOLOGY, 12 , (4), 325-340. See more
Bicho R.C., Ribeiro T., Rodrigues N.P., Scott-Fordsmand J.J., Amorim M.J.B. (2016) Effects of Ag nanomaterials (NM300K) and Ag salt (AgNO3) can be discriminated in a full life cycle long term test with Enchytraeus crypticus. JOURNAL OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, 318 608-614. See more
Pegoraro N., Calado R., Duarte L.N., Manco S.C., Fernandes F.J., Polonia A.R.M., Cleary D.E.R., Gomes N.C.M. (2015) Molecular analysis of skin bacterial assemblages from codfish and pollock after dry-salted fish production. JOURNAL OF FOOD PROTECTION, 78 , (5), 983-989. See more
Area of scientific activity
- Soil ecotoxicology
- Ecotoxicogenomics: microarrays and PCR
2011-2012: Master in Applied Biology, by the University of Aveiro, Portugal in November 2012. (Supervisors: Doctor Newton Gomes/Ricardo Calado. Thesis: Rodrigues N.P.(2012) Molecular Analysis of Skin Bacterial Assemblages from Dry-Salted Codfish and Pollock. University of Aveiro. Aveiro. Mestre (MsC).
2005-2009: Degree in Veterinary Medicine, by the Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Brazil in December 2009.
Scientific/ professional activities
April 2013 - Now: PhD student at the Biology Department & CESAM from University of Aveiro.
June 2012 – March 2013: Scientific technical researcher of the “NANOkA: NANO Particles: standardization of methods for environmental risk Assessment” (PTDC/BIA-BEC/103716/2008), at the Biology Department, CESAM - University of Aveiro.
March 2011 – May 2012: Research Assistant Intern.
Coordination and collaboration in PhD and Master projects. Development of laboratory work and research in Microbiology and Molecular Biology, at the Laboratory of Molecular Studies for Marine Environments (LEMAM) - University of Aveiro.
27 July – 2 October 2009: Veterinary Final Project in Biotechnology "Produção da proteína recombinante Sm14 para testes como antígeno vacinal bivalente" at the “Centro de Biotecnologia do Instituto Butantã” - São Paulo, Brazil (http://www.butantan.gov.br)
05 January – 06 February 2009: Trainee in Biotechnology - Genomic and proteomic studies of animal species at the “Centro de Biotecnologia do Instituto Butantã” - São Paulo, Brazil (http://www.butantan.gov.br)
Participation in several advanced courses/workshops:
-"Biomarkers in Ecotoxicology: user friendly approach" (25-29 May 2015, at Department of Biology, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
-"Academic English course" (17 September - 12 December 2013, at Department of languages and cultures, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
- "Comet assay training course" (12 September 2013, at Department of Environment and Planning, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
- "Advanced course on scientific communication" (11-14 June 2013, at Department of Biology and CESAM, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
- "Implications of nanomaterials: a hands on course on synthesis, characterization, and ecotoxicology" (6-10 May 2013, at Department of Biology, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
- "Microarray applications in biomedicine" (5 July 2012, at Biocant, Cantanhede -Portugal)
- “Practical approach to ecotoxicogenomics” (3-7 September 2012, at Department of Biology, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
- "Exploration and valorization of marine biological resources, contribution of biological resources centres" (11 November 2011– Saint-Malo, France)
- "Research methodology course and production of scientific papers" (19 September -16 December 2011, University of Aveiro - Portugal)
CESAM © 2020 | All rights reserved.