3rd edition of the advanced course in Bioinformatics for Microbiologists, 14-18 February
Published in 20/1/2022
In a collaboration between the Department of Biology/CESAM of the University of Aveiro and the Faculty of Dental Medicine/CIIS of the Portuguese Catholic University, the 3rd edition of the advanced course in Bioinformatics for Microbiologists will be held from February 14th to 18th.
Among others, the following topics will be covered:
- Phylogenetics (Artur Alves and Sandra Hilário, Dbio & CESAM-UA)
- Introduction to R (Cátia Fidalgo, Dbio & CESAM-UA)
- Metagenomics (Marta Alves, UCP)
- Interactomics (Nuno Rosa, FMD, Universidade Católica Portuguesa)
- Genome analysis (Marta Tacão e Micael Gonçalves, Dbio & CESAM-UA)
- Metabolomics (Paulo Cardoso, Dbio & CESAM-UA)
The course will be held in person at the U. Aveiro with theoretical sessions, "hands on" sessions and case studies.