Márcia Filipa Marques
- Department: Environment and Planing Department
- Research Group: Coastal Zone Planning & Manag. Thesis title: SIMNORAT – Supporting Implementation of Marine Spatial Planning in the Northern European Atlantic Supervisor: Prof.ª Doutora Maria de Fátima Lopes Alves Category: BO Grant type: BGCT Funding entity: European Commission Grant reference: EASME/EMFF/2015/184.108.40.206/03/si2.742089 Start date: 2017-04-19 End date: 2018-12-31
Márcia Marques holds a bachelor degree in Environmental Sciences and Technology (University of Porto) and an Erasmus Mundus Master course in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (University of Ghent) . She also concluded a postgraduate course in Administrative Law of the Sea (University of Lisbon). Environment, ocean governance and management, capacity building are the issues which Márcia has more interest and has been working with.
Professionally Márcia has working experience with multi-partner contexts, particularly in an international level. She already worked in Cape Verde and Brazil and also in fisheries boats. Between 2013-2017 Márcia had worked in the Intersectoral Oceanographic Commission (IOC) – Ministry of Education and Science, in Lisbon, several responsibilities regarding the management of requests of foreign oceanographic vessels campaigns, participation and support of international Working Groups (European Marine Board) and support of the Gabinete Oceano (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT).
- Avaliação Ambiental Estratégica do Plano de Ordenamento do Espaço Marítimo Nacional See more
- ECOMAR - EVALUACION Y MONITOREO DE SERVICIOS ECOSISTÉMICOS MARINO-COSTEROS See more
- SIMNORAT - Supporting Implementation of Maritime Spatial Planning in the Northern European Atlantic See more
WoS Papers (0)
Other Papers (0)
Book Chapter (1)
Other Publications (0)
CESAM © 2018 | All rights reserved.