- Researcher ID U-8076-2018
- ORCID 0000-0003-4887-3188
- Department: Biology
- Research Group: Ecotoxicology Thesis title: Formulações fitofarmacêuticas alternativas com vista a uma maior compatibilidade ambiental; Environmental friendlier Plant Protection Products Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Fernando J. M. Gonçalves; Co-supervisors: Dra. Joana L. E. Pereira and Dra. Patrícia P. Kowalski Category: BO Grant type: BD Funding entity: FCT Grant reference: SFRH/BD/129871/2017 Start date: 2017-10-01 End date: 2021-09-30
Neurotoxicity of pesticides
Mixtures of chemicals
Environmental Risk Assessment
Thesis Title: "Environmental friendlier Plant Protection Products”; Supervised by Prof. Dr. Fernando J. M. Gonçalves and co-supervised by Dr. Joana L. E. Pereira and Dr. Patrícia P. Kowalski
[2014-2016] - Master in Toxicology and Ecotoxicology; Department of Biology, University of Aveiro
Thesis Title: “Ecotoxicological characterization and eco-friendlier alternative formulations of a commercial herbicide (Winner Top®)”; Supervised by Dr. Joana Pereira and co-supervised by Dr. Tânia Vidal
[2010-2014] - Degree in Biology; Department of Biology, University of Aveiro
Curricular research project: “Toxicity of mixtures of hospital disinfectants to aquatic organisms”; Supervised by Prof. Dr. António Nogueira and co-supervised by Dr. Fátima Jesus
Collaboration as technicial assistant in the LEADER group (Department of Biology, University of Aveiro), since 6/2017.
- Participation in "Academia de Verão 2016" promoted by the Department of Biology of the University of Aveiro;
- Participation in "Open Campus 2017" promoted by the University of Aveiro.
Queiros L., Vidal T., Nogueira A.J.A., Goncalves F.J.M., Pereira J.L. (2018) Ecotoxicological assessment of the herbicide Winner Top and its active substances-are the other formulants truly inert?. ECOTOXICOLOGY, 27, ( 7), 945-955. See more
Santos, J., Queirós L., Ré, A., Pereira J.L., Abrantes N., Gonçalves F.J.M., Vidal T. (2018) Species Sensitivity Distribution of standard and non-standard organisms 3,5-dichlorophenol, potassium dichromate and lead. XIX Conference of the Iberian Association of Limnology Inland waters and XXI centuary challenges: from scientific knowlegde to environmental management , 24-29 June, Coimbra, Portugal. See more
Queirós, L., Jesus, F., Nogueira, A.J.A. (2013) Toxicity of mixtures of hospital disinfectants to Daphnia magna. 23rd Annual Meeting of SETAC, 2013, . See more
[06/2017-09/2017] - Research Fellow; Department of Biology, University of Aveiro; Project (PTDC/ATP-EAM/0063/2014): SHIFT – “Can we SHIFT to cost-effective bioassays with periphyton to enforce the risk assessment of pollutants in lotic ecosystems?”; Supervised by Dr. Tânia Vidal
[10/2013-07/2014] - Trainee; BIVAQUA – Bivalves da Costa Nova, Ílhavo; Research title: “Study of periwinkle (Littorina littorea) growth in an integrated regime with oyster farming”; Supervised by Prof. Dr. Carlos Miguez and Dr. Paulo Rocha
CESAM © 2019 | All rights reserved.