Susana Cardoso Pereira Firmino Vaz
- Thesis title: Evaluation of uncertainties with the prediction of precipitation of short lived high precipitation events in mainland Portugal
- Supervisor: Prof. Alfredo Rocha / Profª Ana Cristina Carvalho
- Researcher ID:
- Department: Department of Physics
- Research Group: Atmospheric Processes & Modelling
- ISI Web of KnowledgeSM search factor: AU=(Pereira SC or Pereira S or Pereira Susana Cardoso) AND AD=(Aveiro) NOT AD=(CICECO) Thesis title: Evaluation of uncertainties with the prediction of precipitation of short lived high precipitation events in mainland Portugal Supervisor: Prof. Alfredo Rocha / Profª Ana Cristina Carvalho Category: BO Grant type: BD Funding entity: FCT Grant reference: SFRH/BD/65982/2009 Start date: 2010-02-01 End date: 2014-01-31
Pereira S.C., Marta-Almeida M., Carvalho A.C., Rocha A. (2017) Heat wave and cold spell changes in Iberia for a future climate scenario. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLIMATOLOGY, 37 , (15), 5192-5205. See more
Pereira S.C., A.C. Carvalho, J. Ferreira, J. P. Nunes, J. J. Keizer, A. Rocha (2013) Simulation of a persistent medium-term precipitation event over the western Iberian Peninsula. Hydrology And Earth System Sciences, 17 3741–3758. See more
Viceto C., Cardoso S., Marta-Almeida M., Rocha A. (2017) Douro Region Wine Quality in a Climate Change Scenario. 10th Symposium of Meteorology and Geophysics of APMG, 20-22 March 2017, Lisbon, Portugal. See more
Interests and Research
2010. PhD Scholarship. University of Aveiro. (2nd year)
(FCT SFRH/BD/65982/2009 since FEB 2010 to FEB 2014).
b) academic career:
Registration in the Doctoral Programme MAP-FIS - Expected conclusion date; 2014.
2008 - MsC in Physical Oceanography and Meteorology - Universidade de Aveiro - final classification - 15 (out of 20).
2004 - Specialization Course in the MsC of Climate and Atmospheric Environment - Universidade de Évora- final classification - 15 (out of 20).
Group of Meteorology and Climatology of University of Aveiro - CLiM@UA
CESAM © 2019 | All rights reserved.