Humberto Paulo Gomes Pereira
- Thesis title: Climate change impact on estuarine aquaculture activity along the Portuguese coast
- Supervisor: Prof. Doutor João Miguel Dias
- Researcher ID:
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2291-5549
- Ciencia ID: D313-A176-750B
- Department: Physics Department
- Research Group: Physical Oceanography & Marine Geology (POMG) Thesis title: Climate change impact on estuarine aquaculture activity along the Portuguese coast Supervisor: Prof. Doutor João Miguel Dias Category: BO Grant type: BD Funding entity: Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia Grant reference: SFRH/BD/138755/2018 Start date: 2019-02-01 End date: 2023-01-31
• Physical and Biogeochemical interactions
• Effects of climate change on coastal regions
• Aquaculture activity
Thesis: Coupled Modeling of the Minho and Lima Estuaries: Hydrological Response to Climate Changes.
• 2014: Graduation in Marine Sciences, University of Aveiro.
CESAM - Centre for Environmental and Marine Studies
NMEC - Estuarine and Coastal Modeling Division
The Estuarine and Coastal Modeling Division of University of Aveiro is composed by professors, researchers and fellow researchers of the Physics Department of the University of Aveiro. This group is integrated in the Research Group on Oceanography and Marine Geology of the research line on Marine Ecosystems and Modelling of the Associate Laboratory CESAM (Centre for Environment and Marine Studies) which is a Associate Laboratory of theUniversity of Aveiro.
Ongoing research is especially dedicated to studies about sea level rising, coastal flooding, development of estuarine plumes, mixing processes and transport, physical/biology/chemistry interactions, with particular emphasis on the climate change effects.
CESAM © 2021 | All rights reserved.